What you'll do at Position Summary... What you'll do... Partner Manager, Global Accounts
As a Partner Manager on our Global Accounts team, you will report to a Manager of Industry and use your 5-7 years experience selling digital advertising solutions, to Walmart's largest accounts to successfully grow and scale the category's domestic revenues. With your broad and long-standing client-side and agency relationships within the CPG category, consultative approach and deep understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met. You will further use your executive cold-calling, networking and prospecting skills to identify, develop, and manage new accounts that will complement our existing CPG client roster and help you reach your personal revenue targets. As an individual contributor, you will be supported by a cross-functional team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has chartered our explosive growth. Responsibilities:
- Exceed sales goals for yourself and your team
- Define and own account plans to unlock investments and drive client's business key performance metrics
- Partner with teammates and cross-functional partners to structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives - developing account plans, synthesizing market related data, leading client analysis and defining the overall business approach to Walmart Media Group's success with digitally focused businesses
- Prospect and penetrate organizations to drive alignment and influence executive and day-to-day contacts to execute against account plan
- Collaborate with measurement partners to create learning agenda and to help clients measure the impact of Walmart Media Group's measurement solutions
- Own forecasting and accurate client analysis to support team planning
- Partner with product teams and all cross-functional teams to act as point of contact and deliver collected and consolidated information that prioritizes customer requests
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years experience in Shopper Marketing Sales, eCommerce sales, Retail Ad Sales, Search
- 5+ years experience managing client accounts
- 3+ years' experience as a proven strategic advisor working with C-Level clients
- Track record of reaching and exceeding revenue/business targets
- Strong track record of high-level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Strong analytical abilities and financial understanding
- Operational rigor (SFDC pipeline, call reports, account planning, etc.)
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and diligent follow-through
- Customer-obsessed, Curious, Collaborative, Consultative, Courageous and Competitive
- Authentic and passionate
- Respectful, Inclusive, Honest, Transparent
- Positive and solutions-oriented
- Sense of humor
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Consumer Psychology, or related field and 5 years' experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field OR 8 years' experience advertising sales, advertising, sales, or related field. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Brand advertising (for example, TV or video, sponsorship), media sales, customer acquisition and growth, search, mobile and online sales, Managing client accounts, Shopper marketing sales, eCommerce sales, retail advertising sales, search, Strategic Advisor working with C-Level Clients
Masters: Advertising, Masters: Business, Masters: Marketing, Masters: Psychology About Walmart
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability-and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries-all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for? All the benefits you need for you and your family
Frequently asked questions
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
- Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
- How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+