What you'll do at
Bonobos is seeking a Retail Training Sr. Associate to support our Guideshop teams. This role will support and develop the Guideshop teams in delivering an exceptional customer experience. You will create training materials and coach teams to the Bonobos culture, Core Virtues, selling style & product knowledge.
As the first digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop by redefining how they browse, discover, and purchase clothes. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshop locations) to our online experiences.We're inventing the future of retail, and our customers are fanatical about our clothes and our world-class customer service.
What you will do:
- Manage and support the implementation of all training related activities, in partnership with the Bonobos People team
- Work with Design and Merchandising teams to create monthly product knowledge training.
- Design and produce all Retail Training collateral including video, digital and print
- Own and produce training agenda for all conferences, working cross functionally to deliver exceptional content to support corporate initiatives
- Ongoing assessment and strategy for training gaps and needs
- Take inputs, align with Head of GS and Director, Ops to prioritize content to develop & create new content
- Update current training materials based on business trends/needs
- Maintain onboarding training to reflect updated policies, procedures and new initiatives
- Support new programs with ad hoc training needs
- In partnership with the Bonobos People Team, support the People Learning & Development initiatives and strategy to build a cohesive people experience
- At least 3 years of experience in retail training and development
- Strong competency in creating engaging training content and learning tools, including digital/e-learning content
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and implement creative approaches to training programs that drive tangible results
- Possess development and facilitation expertise within the retail and fashion industry
- Thrive in an autonomous and proactive environment, and have a results driven approach to all areas of your role
- Take the initiative to identify and act on opportunities to improve and drive the training strategy for the business
- Work hard because we love what we're doing, but also believe in balance
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging projects, and a supportive, inclusive team environment
- Live by our Core Virtues: Self-Awareness, Intellectual Honesty, Judgment, Empathy, and Positive Energy. Our Core Virtues lay the foundation for our culture, so we value them above all, including experience
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors, and one another
- Excited to hear from you!
At Bonobos we...
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another.
- Work hard because we love what we're doing, but also believe in balance.
- Back up our talk with challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome co-workers that feel like family.
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy - often over experience All the benefits you need for you and your family
Frequently asked questions
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
- On average, how long does it take to fill out an application?
On average, it takes 45-60 minutes to complete your application for the first time. Subsequent applications will take less time to apply as our system saves some of your application information. Please note that some positions require the completion of assessments in order to receive consideration for that role. Those would take additional time.
- Can I change my application after submitting?
No, you cannot change your application after submitting, so please make sure that everything is finalized before you hit the submit button.
- How do you protect my personal information?
Processing of information on paper is minimal, and Walmart processes application information using an applicant tracking system (ATS). Access to the data within the ATS is restricted to authorized personnel, and the system itself is held to high security standards by Walmart.
- What are the recommended Internet Browsers for applying for open roles?
- Internet Explorer 8.0+
- Firefox 4.0+
- Safari 4.0+
- Chrome 12+